ARBOFLEX PU SEALANT is a one part polyurethane sealant which cures on exposure to moisture vapour to form a tough but flexible membrane.
ARBOFLEX PU SEALANT has good adhesion to concrete, brickwork, metals and many other common construction substrates.
- Recommended for use in floor joints, expansion joints and structural cladding applications.
- Joint Preparation: The joint surfaces must be clean, dry and free from all contamination. The surfaces should be degreased.
- Primers may be required on some substrates. It is recommended that our technical department should be consulted and advice obtained with regard to the choice of primer for specific purposes.
- Joint Backing: Where applicable, appropriate joint filler e.g. closed cell polyethylene foam, should be used to provide the correct joint depth.
Joint Size Suitability
- Joint Width Minimum 6mm – Maximum 25mm (single application)
- Joint Depth Minimum 10mm on porous substrates – Minimum 6mm on non-porous substrates – Maximum 20mm